Friday, November 6, 2009

Plan B And Urination Plan B And Birth Control...strange Side-effects?

Plan B and birth control...strange side-effects? - plan b and urination

He was only 9 days out of a broken condom on my girlfriend and me. She took the first pill Plan B for about 11 hours. Here's the thing: it was) on Birth Control (Tri-Sprintec, to be exact, and there had been two months. It was 5 placebo, and has the experience of his "fake had been" should be. He says he does not know the pill a day for 2 months, although if they are taken at the same time of day, not me. We are told that Plan B is a useless precaution here, but we both gone mad. He was again * * Tri-Sprintec Tuesday. (Accidents Friday, Plan B began on Saturday morning.)

It has seen some strange side effects in the past week: On the one hand, taken something like 12-13 pounds. Secondly, he has urinated frequently. Proposals, what causes it? I have heard that frequent urination is not an indication of early pregnancy, but I thought I would check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment