Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bacterial Infection More Condition_symptoms What Causes A Bacterial Infection And Can It Keep You From Concieving?

What causes a bacterial infection and can it keep you from concieving? - bacterial infection more condition_symptoms

My husband and I started TTC in August, and when I started to bleed, I thought it was my period. But I looked for about 2 weeks and 2 days he was bleeding. I thought that maybe I had a miscarriage and made an appointment with my gynecologist. When I entered, he had a pelvic exam and told me I had a bacterial infection and gave me antibiotics. According to him, spotting and bleeding was probably due to an infection.

What could have caused the bacterial infection? And who could be the reason why I do not see, even if they had sex when she was ovulating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment