Monday, November 9, 2009

Non Linear Fit Mrqmin Source Code Visualbasic How Do I Find The Best Fitting Non-linear Regression Curve?

How do I find the best fitting non-linear regression curve? - non linear fit mrqmin source code visualbasic

I have a scatter chart, and try to integrate a nonlinear curve in them. If I fit one, I use the software gives me a lot of parameters for each. What are the parameters that the particular curve, which is more suitable then go? What should I consider?

This is what you get:

Better fit values
BOTTOM
TOP
V50
PENDING

Std Error
BOTTOM
TOP
V50
PENDING

95% CI
BOTTOM
TOP
V50
PENDING

The goodness of fit
Freedom
R-squared
Absolute Sum of Squares
Sy.x

Details
Number of X values
And the number of repetitions
The total number of values
Number of missing values

0 comments:

Post a Comment