Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Bad Is Almond Morgan Bay I'm Really Scared About What I'm Doing To Myself...can Some Please Help Me?

I'm really scared about what I'm doing to myself...can some please help me? - how bad is almond morgan bay

In recent weeks, I was almost starving to lose weight. It began in the summer, when she weighed 93 pounds (I'm fifteen and I am) just five meters high. It has decided me forever to eat at every meal because I ate so concerned about calories, and recently, I have so little, not even funny. My parents are very worried about me when I'm lying when I say I ate lunch at school, go home take a lot, but almost all given away or waste. I feel bad about eating my almond fat (although I know you should) eat nuts every day, I feel guilty about eating fruits and vegetables, due to the extra calories that could have been avoided. Sometimes I miss my drinking skim milkLK and then the inside of the depressed. I think I was anorexic - I am 88 pounds. I was wrong? How much should I weigh? I do not want fat or weight gain, but my parents that I should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment